Imperial is a small town in the heart of Canada’s grain growing country, halfway between the cities of Regina and Saskatoon. While the population of the town may not be large, it is part of a bigger community including farms and neighbouring towns that form a close-knit population, offering a wide range of activities and opportunities.
- Excellent schools and hospital
- Community centre, skating and hockey rinks, golf course
- Numerous community events
- Nearby Little Manitou Lake, with mineral waters which are believed to have healing powers, and Manitou Springs and Spa
- Easy access to larger centres