The Bale Cart is designed for farmers and ranchers with large numbers of bales to move. Just like the grain cart, which is a link between your combine and the semi-truck, the Bale Cart is the best link between your baler and the semi-truck.
By gathering bales for efficient loading onto a semi-trailer, you can accomplish in hours what it used to take you days to do. The Bale Cart allows you to gather and set up to 1,000 bales per day into semi load groups. And once you have them in groups, it takes less than 10 minutes to load the bales tube-style onto a semi-trailer. In this fashion, one person can easily gather and move up to 120 bales per hour.
This is what you can do with the Bale Cart
- Pick bales from 48” to 72” in diameter.
- Gently gather bales without damaging the wrapping.
- Pick up bales at over 4 mph and move from bale to bale at 6 mph or faster.
- Pick up and move 10 bales at a time.
- Gather Bales into groups to load onto semi-trailer.
- Set the bales in rows with the right spacing to allow a semi and trailer to drive between them for efficient tube-style loading.
- Set bales down or load onto in the same position or flat side, to decrease spoilage, and decrease the chances of the bale rolling.
- Haul the bales up to 4 miles. Bales are held securely with a front and rear gate.
- Quickly remove bales from field to allow for a second cut
Want to relocate the bales? It takes only a few minutes to pick them up again. Want to feed them to your livestock? Easily cut the netting or string once they are loaded onto the cart, and drop them individually for pasture feeding. Want to sort your bales? Easily drop bales a few at a time at different locations, depending on their content.
The Bale Cart is easy enough for even novice operators to use. The simplicity of its design, low maintenance and rugged design means you’ll have the Bale Cart for a long time.
The Bale Cart is essentially maintenance-free. There are no grease points except for the wheel hubs. It is extremely durable, designed to handle over 200,000 bales during its lifetime.
Bale Cart Specifications:
- Minimum HP required: 100 hp (75 kw)
- Minimum Hydraulic Outlets: 2 (3 with rear gate)
- Minimum Hydraulic Pressure: 2,300 psi (15,858 kpsa)
- Capacity: 8 – 72” (1.83 m) diameter bales; 10 – 60” (1.52 m) bales; 12 – 48” (1.22 m) bales
- Tires: 4 – 13.5 x 15 FL 12 ply, 8 bolt wheels
- Transport Width: 12' 5” (10.26 m)
- Shipping Weight: 9,600 lbs (4,354 kgs)