These rugged, durable rock pickers were the first in the industry to be both a hydraulically-driven rotary rock picker and a fork type picker in one machine.
They have since set the standard and have become the best selling rock pickers in the world.
And Rite Way's rock windrowers will greatly improve the speed and efficiency of your rock picking chores. They are also excellent soil conditioners and ideal for seed bed preparation, breaking up clumps and levelling the ground.
RR250ST Rock Picker
- Two-bat shock protected reel system can remove rocks 2" to 24" in diameter.
- Bucket dump uses a bearing style hinge. Has a dumping height of 48".
- Standard single axle and 12.5L x 15 tires.
- Optional hydraulically-controlled hitch has a full 60o range -- allowing the picker to be towed right behind the tractor during transport, or offset to the side at the angle of your choice while in the field.
RR900ST Rock Picker
- Three-bat shock protected reel system can remove rocks 2" x 32" in diameter.
- Large cast pillow block is used to handle the load of the large bucket capacity. Has a dumping height of 60".
- Standard single axle and large 16.5 x 16.1 flotation tires for reduced compaction and increased maneuverability.
RW850 and RW1200 Rock Windrowers
- Side delivery lets operator control size of the windrows.
- Handles rocks from 1 1/2" to 12" in diameter.
- Hydraulic cylinder controls depth and transport positions.
- Efficiently breaks up clumps and prepares the soil for seeding.
See Rite Way's rockpickers and windrower in action in this video.