The High Speed Compact Disc (HCD-32) is a disc pulled at 8 to 10 mph; It’s the one tillage implement you need, as it can be configured and adjusted to your field conditions.
In the spring, the HCD-32 will leave behind a firm, black seedbed that is warmed by the sun and ready for planting. It chops up the straw left behind from last year’s crop, cuts through compacted areas, and completely mixes the top one to three inches of topsoil and trash. It also levels out ruts and ridges.
In the fall, use your HCD-32 to crush and cut through the straw after harvest and mix it with the topsoil to help it break down over the winter. At the same time, you’ll be preventing wind and water erosion.
Configure your HCD-32 to address the needs of your field by choosing one of the many different options.
- 32’ width
- Two rows of discs with 5” spacing and independent torsion
- Tires that withstand miles of travel at highway speeds and even weight distribution on the field – even in wet conditions.
- Works at a depth of 1” to 4”.
- Coulter spacing from 5”-7”
- Interchangeable gangs of discs or replaceable individual discs
- Suspension for each individual disc, every pair of discs or each 6-disc gang
- Packers: sawtooth, chevron, rubber or basket
- Notched concave discs or wavy, concave discs