The Grapple handles your bales gently and efficiently. When used as part of a system with the Bale Cart, it can load a semi-trailer with 30 bales in less than 10 minutes.
If you’re stacking your bales, the Rotating Grapple allows you to stack them in mushroom stacks. Mushroom stacks, with a row of two vertical bales and a horizontal row on top, maximizes storage space, eliminates net wrap freezing and prevents animal damage.
Here’s what you can do with the Grapple:
- Make straight, consistent stacks.
- Eliminate flipping and re-aligning – just rotate and place
- Load semi-trailers, two bales at a time
- Keep bales with the same side down to eliminate rolling and make a safer load
- Handle bales from 60” to 72” in size
- Move bales up to 1,650 pounds (750 kgs)
- Preserve the net wrap on the bales.
Bale Grapple Specifications:
- Bale size range: 60” (1.5 m) to 72” (1.8 m)
- Bale weight capacity: 1,650 lbs (750 kgs)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2,5000 psi (13,790 kPs)